A COMPLETELY NATURAL, SAFE, TRIED AND TESTED DIET AND EXERCISE PROGRAM TO TREAT AND PREVENT SCOLIOSIS!
Second Edition is Fully Revised and Updated
It provides the basis for Dr. Lau's program: Part 1 highlights current medical knowledge on Scoliosis, Part 2 outlines an in-depth nutritional program, and Part 3 teaches corrective exercises.
- Uncover the most recent research on the true causes of scoliosis
- Discover how bracing and surgery treat merely the symptom not the root cause of scoliosis
- Find out what latest treatment work, what doesn't and why
- The most common symptoms scoliosis sufferers have
- How a quick scoliosis assessment of a teenager can help with their quality of life in later years
- Discover how lack of proper nutrition creates illness in our bodies and affects the normal growth of the spine
- The only book in the world that treats scoliosis by controlling how scoliosis genes are expressed
- In-depth understanding of how muscles and ligaments work on the common types of scoliosis
- Customize an exercise routine unique to your scoliosis to suit even the busiest schedule
- What are the most effective exercises for scoliosis and what should be avoided at all cost
- Tips and tricks to modify your posture and body mechanics to decrease scolisosis back pain
- The best sitting, standing and sleeping postures for scoliosis
- Learn from others with scoliosis in inspirational stories and case studies
Inspired by the extraordinary resilience of the Aboriginal groups of Australia and native African tribes that rarely suffer from scoliosis, Dr. Lau prescribes an easy-to-follow, clinically proven program that harks back to what our bodies were originally designed for and need to survive on. This book will set you on the path to total recovery by simply following the three-step process.
"The results were beyond my expectation with my scoliosis corrected. Even better, I avoided surgery!" - Lucy Koh
The companion Scoliosis Exercises for Prevention and Treatment DVD is used to guide patients in properly performing the exercises detailed in the book. With ScolioTrack, patients use their iPhones as a tool to measure the curves in their spines and monitor their own progress.
For more information visit: HIYH.info
- Used Book in Good Condition