Scoliosis may impact breathing and create ribcage pain. This DVD contains information about scoliosis, therapeutic exercises and techniques by a Physical Therapist, featuring Pilates Method principles. The 20-minute Pilates Method exercise Flow is designed for daily practice to promote continuing breath improvement. Excellent for core stability and strengthening for people with scoliosis. Includes pre- and post-operative rehab for scoliosis conditions. Also good for any better-breathing program, and general ribcage & back pain. Dr. Suzanne Martin, PT, DPT is a Licensed Physical Therapist and Pilates expert. She is an ACE-certified Fitness Instructor and is certified by the American College of Sports Medicine and St. Francis Memorial Hospital Center for Sports Medicine. Please consult your physician before beginning this or any other exercise program. The instruction presented on this video is not intended as a substitute for medical counseling.
- Volume 2 in our 2-Volume Scoliosis Series.
- Facts about the anatomy of breathing, with self-tests
- Real-time 20 minute Pilates FLOW for daily practice
- Excellent for anyone interested in Pilates Method technique
- Promotes continuing breath improvement with tips for daily life