The cover design of this beatific Celestial Journal is a reproduction of a gold-tooled book binding created by the Henry T. Wood bindery of London in 1933. The Wood firm was known for its distinctive designs, as evidenced by the subtle symmetry and intricate details of this cover. Iridescent highlights and gold foil treatments light up the sun, planets, stars, borders, and other particulars against a background of cerulean blue. Embossing adds dimensional detailing, while a hubbed spine with gilded touches recalls tomes of old. Gilded page edging and an elegant ribbon bookmark round out the package.
- Inside, our Celestial Journal provides plenty of space in which to write favorite quotations, poems, and personal reflections.
- 160 lightly-lined writing pages.
- Acid-free, archival paper takes pen or pencil beautifully.
- Inside back cover pocket holds notes, reminders, business cards, and more.
- Complementary interior endsheets.
- Black elastic band attached to back cover keeps your place or keeps journal closed.
- 6-1/4 inches wide by 8-1/4 inches high.